Safety Support Package - £349.00
Take the stress out of safety, LESH keep it simple for you!
Keeping on the right side of health and safety legislation can be tricky for some businesses, getting it wrong can spell disaster not only for any injured individuals but also for you personally and your business. Safety is good business sense, keeping your most valuable assets (your staff) safe is vital.
Section 7 of the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 requires businesses to have access to competent safety advice. Large business may choose to have an in house advisor, but if this is not an option for you, you may wish to outsource this expertise. This is where LESH can help you!
We use IOSH Chartered safety professionals to provide advice and support to your business, helping you remain compliant with health and safety legislation. Our competent person packages are tailored to provide the best support available. We keep it simple, allowing you to get on with running your business.
**Our terms and conditions apply to the below service subscriptions.
SAFETY SUPPORT PACKAGE £349.00
- 1 year of competent person service with certificate of engagement
- We act as your company's competent advisory service as required by Section 7 of the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- You may use our consultants as your competent person on company literature and applications for tender related safety questionnaires and external safety accreditation such as SSIP, Safe Contractor, CHAS, Constructionline etc. We will provide you with a CV of the consultant
- We’ll support you by email with any queries you may have day to day during office hours
- We’ll provide you with regular legal updates in plain English.
- Advice on PPE selection and training